Graduate School of Education
Create a website which:
- Posts course syllabi
- Links to standards and research
- Registration forms
- Forms which collect information
on schools wishing practicum students
- Create web pages for directors
and deputy chairs at various site Locations.
- Create a distinct domain names
for each site, allowing students to access a specific
administrator's web page.
- Post meetings.
- Create e-portfolio sites for
each requesting teacher
- Develop pre-defined e-portfolio
domain names allowing intuitive website searching.
NYC Task Force for Quality Inclusive Education
- A NYS supported initiative
Create a site which:
- Posts a mission
- Posts a list of members
- Links for partner college, city
and state websites.
- Links for parents and
- Make available a booklet on
Inclusive Education practices
- Make available appropriate
P. S. 193 Q Link:
- Links to teacher email
- Faculty notes
- School calendar
- NYCDOE documents required
- Multiple images of the school
- email addresses of
- posting of events (plays,
graduation, parent-teacher nights.
Satellite Academy H.S. (NYCDOE) Link:
- In School - stet up the server
so that Internet does not go out
- Establish a naming system
(server architecture) for students and staff which allows
teachers to search on ALL student files and folders
- Create a website in house for
student portfolios. Portfolios can have video and pictures since
it is ALL in house and NOT viewable from the outside
- Professional development in
NYCDOE email, creating digital lessons, saving files, printing
- Mentor teachers in the computer
lab with their students. Train staff and students together.
- Post forms for staff (Per
session, trip, reimbursement, etc.
- Create an Internet website will
lessons viewable from outside school
New York City City Hall Academy
- Develop standard based lessons
that can be delivered via Blackboard.
- Design a website for content
Remnants of the site can be located
City Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
New York City Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- Develop a site for upcoming
- Show committee members
- Show agenda
- Show supporters
||The Emaginatorium at a
- Kids lessons
- Multiple stimulating activities
- Great learning. Great fun.
- Teacher lessons
- Teacher and staff development
Hear K- 1 students ask for a computer
FensMath Inc. fensmath.com
Consultant to the CEO
- Website design
- Brochure design
- Product development